Read this blog while playing a bad Sublime song.
Here’s all the shit we couldn’t cover today:
- Sen. Kamala Harris was a guest on The Breakfast Club this morning, where she shot down rumors that she is against marijuana legalization and admitted that she did, in fact, inhale. “Half my family’s Jamaican, are you kidding me?” said Harris. She added that pot gives a lot of people joy, and we need more joy. Shorter Harris: 420 spark it.
- Democratic leadership decided to collectively shit on Rep. Ilhan Omar. Omar published tweets (including one that could have been phrased a little better) that were critical of Israel. Party leaders considered them anti-Semitic.
- Omar apologized, but stood by her main point:
- A conservative law firm is trying to bring back school segregation. Wow. Great. Fucking amazing. What could go wrong. [The Nation]
- Trump wants more robots. [CNN]
- A Texas councilman apologized for calling Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez a “bimbo” with “nothing between her ears.” [Independent]
- California Gov. Gavin Newsom is pulling National Guard troops from the U.S.-Mexico border. [LA Times]
Here are some tweets the president was allowed to publish:
This has been Barf Bag.