Pantone’s 2021 colors of the year ultimate gray and illuminating yellow are the stars of this luxury pantone inspired shoot!
Set in a luxurious mansion in Savannah, Georgia, Atosha Barboza Bennett of Larger Than Life Events and Design and Somi Studios reimagine classic southern wedding style with bold modern twists. Using daring designs and lots of color, this dynamic duo brings a new modern aesthetic to the traditional southern bride.
Starting with picture-perfect wedding invitations, a yellow floral bouquet, and the bride-to-be in hair and makeup, this styled shoot takes us on a romantic journey throughout the entire wedding day!
In the reception hall, vibrant yellow floral arrangements pop against modern black decor while gray marble and gold chandeliers add touches of romance. Did I mention there’s a gorgeous grande piano and an outdoor photo session with a classic Bentley? There’s a little something for everyone in this modern shoot!
So, if you’re looking for more modern southern wedding inspiration, keep scrolling to see images from this luxurious pantone inspired shoot below!
Bride & Groom…
Bentley Photo Session…
Looking for more luxury pantone inspired shoot inspiration?
- Photographer: Somi Studio @shotbysomi
- Planner/Designer: Larger Than Life Events and Design @largerthanlifeevents
- Floral Design: Behind the Veil Academy @behindtheveilacademy
- Floral Sponsor: ACA Flowers @acaflowers
- Cake: Ms. Polly’s Cake Giants @mspollyscakegiants.com
- Bridal Gown: Daniette @designerdaniette
- Tuxedo: Perfect Tux @perfecttux
- Bridal Jewelry: Su Reina Bridal
- Stationery: DLG Invitations and More @dlg_invitations_and_more
- Bentley: Callans Classics @callansclassics
- Makeup Artist: Verando
- Venue: Mansion on Forsyth Park @mansionforsythpark
- Videographer: RL Lawrence @rlwedding.love
- Bride: @_SHAY_BABY_
- Groom: @KENNETHFRANK12
READ ORIGINAL ARTICLE HERE