What a week! We did it folks, it’s Friday. (Although who could be sure?)
Anyways, do you like good tweets because we’ve got good tweets. We’ve been now because we can and what else do you have to do in quarantine but read tweets?
Well, alright then, let’s do this. Here are 16 of our favorite tweets from this week.
1. OK, too real
2. Death leaves… cannot wait
best part of 2020 is trying to predict what’s next and being wild incorrect. we’re thinking a 2nd surge of cases is next and 2020’s like “autumn leaves are now razor sharp & can kill you. good luck”
— Desus Nice (@desusnice) July 27, 2020
3. I choose Darth Brooks
4. Thinking about boats
5. OK, I’ve got to be honest: this is my tweet. But I’m quite proud of my fried chicken and I’m hungry.
6. Yes, this is my tweet too. Quarantine is long. Give me a break. You can send complaints about this list to firstname.lastname@example.org.
love that someone saw a spider with long-ass legs and said ‘that’s daddy’
— Tim Marcin (@TimMarcin) July 30, 2020
7. A honk shoo ass dog
8. Large baby
9. Obligatory dril post
just got my new jeans in the mail and the trolls are sweatting like a bird at the kfc factory
— wint (@dril) July 25, 2020
10. Very real
11. Hmm…. I cannot spot which one
12. Mini thread about a zine for ants
13. MEGADESK lives
14. That is not the line
robert de niro (in meet the parents): where is ben stiller he must milk my nipples
director: that is not the line
— Rajat Suresh (@rajat_suresh) July 24, 2020