The color black is chic and timeless, but is it bridal?
We say, why not? We love when brides push the boundaries and represent their unique style on their wedding day. Today’s styled shoot shows how to rock edgy, black wedding attire and how to use black as a unifying color in your wedding decor. (It’s a color that literally goes with everything!) Plus, there is plenty of inspiration for an intimate party or wedding.
- Floral Designs @byrdnestevents
- Venue @thetaustinfinchhouse
- Balloon Designer @partyof5eventz
- Photographer @briananthonyphotography
- Gowns @southernbride
- Tux @black_tie_formal_wear_
- Catering @nolacatering
- Bartender @thewineflower
- Stationary @daqueenofinvitations
- Models @triny_tutuqueen Steven Mathews
- Hair and Makeup @ebonycustomeyesartistry
- Cake @Crazy4Cakes
- Limousine @royallimousine
READ ORIGINAL ARTICLE HERE