More and more couples are looking to non-traditional retails for their wedding attire.
You’d be surprised at the affordable wedding fashion options that couples have today. In fact, one of the most popular weddings we’ve ever shared on our blog featured a bride who purchased her wedding dress from H&M on clearance.
Bridal stylist Laëtitia Dunia decided to prove that you can look like a million bucks on your wedding day on a budget by organizing a bridal editorial with styles she curated at ASOS Bridal. She shares,
About a month ago, I sent out a survey on my Instagram Story asking ladies if they would ever purchase their wedding gown from ASOS. The responses were interesting to say the least! Following these responses, I decided to assemble a group of creatives and have an ASOS Bridal Editorial. The whole concept of this shoot was to show young adults that, you can still look amazing on your wedding day without having to break the bank. Everyone has this idea that if you purchase your gown from the “high street”, your wedding will look cheap.
There is nothing cheap about these looks. Whether you want to go formal or casual, there is a look for you below. Enjoy and let us know what you think in the comments.
When I announced on my Instagram Post that the bride and groom were styled in ASOS Bridal Wear, this shocked my followers and the amount of engagement was absolutely crazy. So many young are delaying marriage because they feel like they need all the money in the world.
- Location: @thrdsstudio/ http://www.thrdsstudio.co.uk
- Models: @toradifrance & @officialdicaps
- Bridal Stylist & Creative Director: @laetitiadunia / www.laetitiadunia.com
- Photography: @mcmlondon / https://mcmedialondon.com/
- Videography: @poetic.photo
- Hair Stylist: @chatelnoire_hair / https://www.chatelnoire.co.uk/
- Jewelry: @shanae.pryce
- Headpiece: @whitedesignsbridal
- Set design: @sheilakarimevents / https://sheilakarim.co.uk/
- Tableware: @rental_lux
READ ORIGINAL ARTICLE HERE